Call the London Passport Office connection service. All calls are charged at 5p/min from a BT landline. Other calls outside a BT landline may cost more than 5p/min. If you’re in urgent need of a passport, then call the customer service of the London Passport Office on 0843 515 9489.
You’re probably looking for Contact information for the London Passport Office when you arrived on this page. It’s a good thing you found this page because we have done the hard work for you: searched the web to find the most current London Passport Office Phone Number and address. If you have lost your passport and need to get another one urgently, you may need to visit the London Passport Office at Globe House, 89 Eccleston Square,
London, SW1V 1PN.
You can also call the London Passport Office for information on whatever assistance you may need with your passport. Some available services include:
- Amend or renew a passport.
- Issuing a child’s first passport.
- Tracking the progress of your application
- Replacing a Stolen, Lost, or Damaged Passport.
To book appointment at the London Passport Office, you can call the Passport Adviceline. However, note that you need to arrive for your appointment no more than 10 minutes before the scheduled time. Several service are available, but there are associated costs to them:
- Premium Service in 1 hour: Appointments are available before 4pmfrom Monday – Friday and before 11am on Saturdays.
- Fast Track Service in 1 week: You must complete and sign all the forms and supporting during your appointment time. Afterwards, you will receive your passport on your registered address within 1 week. This service is less expensive than the Premium Service.
You may have to call the London Passport Office for details about current pricing.
Monday to Friday, 7.45am to 9pm and Saturdays, 9.15am to 3.35pm.